Order Cancellation & Goods Return Policy
CO2 Monitoring operates under the same policy as the manufacturer Analox Sensor Technology.
The full details can be found here in Terms and Conditions of Sale. This Order Cancellation & Goods Return Policy is a condensed version of these Conditions for ease.
Should you wish to cancel an order or return unwanted goods please follow the procedures detailed below to help us ensure cancellations/returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Except where the Goods are made to the Consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised, a Consumer may cancel an order at any time within fourteen working days, beginning on the day after the Consumer receives the Goods provided:
- Analox is informed in writing
- Goods are returned to Analox in the condition they were received.
Faulty or Damaged Goods During the Warranty period
The Customer should not return any Goods to Analox unless it has first obtained a Returns Reference (RR number) from Analox by calling +44 (0)1642 711400 between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 09.00 and 15.00 Friday (UK time)
- During the Warranty period:
Goods will be returned to Analox at Analox’s expense for the purpose of inspection
- If Analox concludes that the Goods are defective within the Warranty period, Analox will offer the following options:
- provide the Customer with a full refund of the price of those Goods; or
- replace the Goods; or
- repair the Goods; and
- pay any costs of re-delivery only.
- Please note Analox is not liable for any failure during the Warranty period where:
- the Customer continues to use the Goods after receipt of an RR Number
- the defect is due to the Customers failure to follow Analox’s instructions
- the defect is a result of following a drawing, design or specification provided by the Customer
- the Customer alters or repairs the Goods without Analox’s written consent; or
- the defect arises out of normal wear and tear
Faulty or Damaged Goods Outside of the Warranty Period
The customer must first obtain a Returns Reference (RR number) from Analox by calling +44 (0)1642 711400 between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 09.00 and 15.00 Friday (UK time) before the items are returned
- Upon receipt of the items, Analox will schedule the Goods for inspection
- Once inspected, Analox will provide a quotation for repair
- In order to proceed with the repair, the Customer must provide written agreement to proceed and will be responsible for all repair charges and redelivery
- If the Customer elects not to proceed with the repair, Analox reserves the right to charge an inspection fee and the Customer will be responsible for redelivery
- Where the Customer does not respond to Analox’s repair quote, an inspection fee will be levied and Analox will be entitled to destroy the Goods after a period of 6 months from the quotation date.
Analox Sensor Technology Ltd